Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Wow 4 DAYS until National Scrapbook Day! What a wonderful day! I can't wait! I am going to be cropping with my friends at MDW from 10-5, then I am working the night shift from 5:30-1AM! Whew, I won't be able to move on Sunday, but it will be well worth it. I am doing a make and take which is Elsie inspired at the store, then teaching a mini class "YOU ROCK" with my buddy Renee at some point in the evening as well. We are going to have so much fun. We all have matching tank tops and we are all going to ROCK on Saturday. I hope everyone can come visit us in the store, there is going to be a ton of giveaways and games.
Also, on Sunday I am going out to YoungPlayMemories to pick up my design team box for Your Pictured Memories design team. I can't wait to start to play with this new product. I'll make sure its posted here ASAP! I've done a bunch of new projects, but two are birthday presents so I can't show them.. yet.. and the layouts I finished need some journaling before they are done. So, for now here is a newer layout of mine that is being featured in the Basic Grey gallery. Its a picture of me at age 21, in 1992. I love the purple mad dogs and great star earrings. Fun layout for me!

Let me know what your plans are on Saturday, is everyone going to party like rock stars?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking awesome, as usual girl!! Love it!