Monday, May 07, 2007


What a fantastic weekend I had! National Scrapbook Day couldn't have been any better. I cropped with all my buddies at My Daughters Wish until 5:30, then started working! The store was packed with all our favorite customers and we truly were treated like rock stars! Ana Cabrera visited us, and did a make n take with Hambly products and she is such a fun, energetic and talented artist! It was really fun to hang out with her! We didn't close down until 1am! Thanks to all my girls who came and hung out with me, special shouts to Laura, Nancie, Tab, Debbie and Sharon! It felt like the old days at the Hive with all of us together. I finished 3 layouts (too much socializing and shopping to be done to actually be productive!). One is posted here, its the last "crop" at The Beehive. What a fun place that was, I sure miss it, but the traditions and friends will live on forever. I loved the vibe at the store on Saturday, I wish we could do things like this once a month! Sheri was such a rockstar and OT was a sweetie, moving cars, helping all the fantastic ladies that came.
Sunday I went out to Young Play Memories, and picked up my design team box for Your Pictured Memories. What beautiful papers, rubons, gaffer tape, and the new Chippic product. It was a little overwhelming and I had a little anxiety that I had to produce my best stuff with it. All it took was for me to pull it all out at my dinning room table and look at it. Within 5 minutes, I had a ton of ideas (its not that hard when you have fantastic things to work with!) and really can't wait to get started!
Well today its about 90 outside, and I need to get out there and enjoy it with the kids, so have a great day everyone
This second layout is of me and my mom when I am about 1 1/2. Look at her fantastic skirt! Its not hard to scrap a fantastic colorful photo like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of us at the hive!! So much fun!! That NSD crop was AWESOME too.....loved hanging out with you all day!!