Thursday, May 24, 2007


Hello Friends! What a busy week I've had! I went out to Young Play Memories to drop off some design team work, and came home with a list of new projects! Wow, I am so excited to get started! I turned in two of the Your Pictured Memories Frames and ChipPic. The picture is above. Its of my mom (the little one) and my aunt. This is around 1948. Look at their car behind them. These are the pictures I treasure! This was so much fun to make and I think the papers coordinated perfectly together. I also finished a new box and mini album I made with the Chip Pic product. Wow this stuff ROCKS! For the mini album, I just cut two 12x12 ChipPic sheets into 6x6 pieces, used the coordinating gaffer tape and whalla, you have a album ready to embellish. It takes so much of the work away, and you can focus on the creativity and pictures! I was told that they are coming out with 108 new papers for the July CHA show, and I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
>








On a sad/happy note, today was the last day Renee is working at My Daughters Wish. She is such an integral part of the store. Its going to be very hard to come in on Saturday without here there. Renee is one of the most talented artists I have ever known. She has made me so much more creative and she is truly an inspiration to everyone she touches! I will miss her enthusiam, her creativty and most of all her friendship every day in the store. She makes working so much fun! It was sad today to have all our clients come in with gifts and hugs. It really made her day. To always hope that you can touch others lives, and to realize you have is a life altering experience and she is having it today at the store. She is going to do fantastic things with her life, and I will be so happy to say that she is truly a friend and I love her very much. Look out for this girl, she is going to take over the world one day, and then she'll scrapbook it! Love you girl!

1 comment:

Alê Belerique said...

Hi!
tudo bem?
adorei receber sua visita!
e parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
entra lá no site que lancei ontem e se cadastra para vc ver o que acontece de srap aqui no Brasil!
beijinhos