Saturday, May 12, 2007



Happy Mothers Day everyone! What a wonderful day to celebrate all the blessings we all have. Whether your a mother, soon to be mother or a daughter, we all can celebrate the reasons we are who we are. I feel so fortunate that I am a mother to two beautiful children, a daughter to a fantastic mom, and to have a mother in law that I love like my own. I know I won't know how well I have done with my own children until they are adults, but looking at Bianca I am so proud she is my daughter. My children are the lights of my life and I can't believe I was so lucky to have them. I am still learning how to be a mom and will always be looking to learn more. I might not always do it right but I hope they will both know that I love them to the ends of the earth and just wants whats best for them. So, tomorrow really celebrate the women in your life and let them know how much you appreciate them for how they have helped you in your life!
I am posting two clocks I have made for my mom and mother in law. These are the Heidi Swapp clocks that were so much fun to make. I was so intimidated by them, but once I got started it was pretty easy. Don't ever be afraid to try something new, it will turn out great. I hope they like them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniela,
the clocks look great.
hope you have a great Mother's day.
Ang

Anonymous said...

Looking AWESOME Girl!!! I love them!!