Monday, March 26, 2007


Happy Monday! I am really going to try to update my blog on a weekly basis, so here it goes! I have so much to report this week! The new schedule is up for My Daughters Wish and I am teaching a whopping 8 classes over the next 3 months! I am so excited for all of them and hope everyone can find one that they like to come join me for a fun filled class! Here are the titles:

Wings and Things - Altered BE Purse
Gypsy Mama - Mothers Day version of 7 Gypsy Trunk Class
Fathers Day Coupon Book - This book will have coupons to give to dad for chores, favors and lots of hugs and kisses
Cosmo Cricket Lacing Project - This will be an Altered Wall Hanging with pictures, chipboard and a whole lot of funk!
Technique Tuesday - We'll use all the fun stamps to make some really cool things!
Copycat Crop - This one is not to be missed! We'll take your favorite Scrapbook Celebrities and scraplift a layout or project from each. It will be an all evening event!
Tim Holtz Wannabes - This is another fun one not to be missed! We'll take 3 of Tims best techniques, distress inks, alcohol inks and color wash and you'll spend 3 hours with 3 different teachers learning how to do all the fun things Tim does!
Queen for a Day - We'll alter one of those fantastic large letters all over the store and be treated like a queen while we have fun!

See the Calendar on the blog for times and more descriptions! I can't wait to have all kinds of fun with everyone!



For fun, I added a great picture of my Turkey friends that came to visit the other day! Have fun!

No comments: