Sunday, March 11, 2007



What a beautiful morning here, the turkeys were outside romping in the open space and all is well in the world. I spent the evening with my friends cropping and just having fun girl time. I love spending time with people that inspire me, and these women inspire me to create! I love it!

I have been working on design team submission stuff, so I can't really show that here, but here are two layouts I did this week. The first is so special to me. It is me in Hawaii when I was about 2 1/2 and I am anxiously waiting for my father to return from a tour of duty. I would get so excited and tell my mom that I wanted to look my best when daddy came home. Therefore the curlers!
The second layout is of Bianca. Wow I can't believe how awesome she is! She is the quentissential teenager, full of life and just so expressive in her actions and her fashion sense. I absolutely love what I caught in this picture! It is soo her! She is like this all the time! How much I love this side of her. I am proud oh so proud she is who she is! SHE ROCKS!

No comments: