Saturday, March 17, 2007


I recently joined the Basic Grey designers website, and they asked me to post answers to some questions, I thought I'd share them here with you, since they are really great questions. I think I'll have to scrap this too! lol!

If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
It would be my grandmother Leone, 60 years ago. She was such an inspiration to me. She has 6 children, her husband was off fighting in World War II and she worked the shipyard. I would love to see what life would have been like for her back then.

What do you think is your greatest achievement in your adult life?The easy answer is my children. I have a 13 year old daughter, Bianca and a 19 month old son, Tony. The deeper answer is to find acceptance of myself and to embrace life and really enjoy all the blessings I have.

What is the best advice your mom ever gave you?Don't worry about what everyone else will think, go with your instinct and take a chance in life. Also, don't wear white after Labor Day

What is the hardest part of scrapbooking for you?Scrapbooking myself. I have been looking at my empty Art Journal for a few months, and just can't get to it. I feel like I have so much of my family to document, and just don't take the time to document me, which I know is the most important person for my family to have.

What is your favorite time of day and why?Early Early morning. I love sitting here at my computer looking out of my studio and seeing the deer and wildlife walking by in the sunrise. (See my blog for the view! http://artlifed.blogspot.com/ )

No comments: