Monday, March 19, 2007


Hello everyone, I have updated my blog with some new fun things! My new slide show weeeehooo.. I love it! Thanks Christine for the inspiration.
Also, I have found this great new site. Tally Scrapper . Its a fun new store/message board/gallery that you can meet new people and give Tally points. They had a grand opening crop and challenge and I actually won one of them. It was for my layout/frame "19". This is one of the best things I have made. It is up on our wall in the hallway. I never scrap myself and this is a layout of me at 19. I love this picture and the frame just came out better than I anticipated. I won a cool All Boy Chipboard set/book/box from Fancy Pants. Look for it sometime in the future on this blog.
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looking great here! Gonna try to live up to your challenge at TS to at least update once a week...darn Tally points ruling my life right now! :)

Dustanne said...

love that frame!!!!
I love TS...it Rocks!
great blog!!

Jayne said...

Beautiful work!

Jenn said...

this is a great idea!! i love all your pages and work! you are awesome!! I am gonna work hard on your challenge! Now to figure out how to get the slide show on there!!