Tuesday, April 03, 2007


I discovered something new and fun for me to try! I have never been a scrapbooker that uses idea books or sketches. I have always just done my own thing, but this week I actually took the time to go through a favorite book of mine which is Elsies book and put post-its on the pages I thought I'd like to try. I was so inspired that I sat right down and did that page. I was really pleased with what came out. Mine was totally different that what she did, but the inspiration was there and it was a happy moment for me. So, above, is this layout. I think I'll be adding some more to it.. It needs some white doodling on it but I was really excited about this. The second layout is also a sketch. I bought the paper pack for Halfway Cafe by Cosmo Cricket and knew I wanted to use it for this picture. On the backside of the paper pack cover, this sketch was there, 15 minutes later, this layout was done, different from the sketch, but great! So, this is a fun new thing I tried and loved! Pick up a sketch and see what you can do!

One other note, I sent the BAM POP layout from my previous post to them and they loved it and are going to put it up on their gallery on the website, WEEEHOO! How exciting for me!

No comments: