Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter! I am up before the family and enjoying my "quiet" time before the storm of Easter, dressing up and tons of family love. Bianca will be packing today to go to Washington D.C. with her 8th grade class. Its going to be a beautiful day for us. I love family get togethers. I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, wonderful family. We will head to my parents in law house and celebrate today with 26 people. I hope each and every one of them realizes how lucky we all are to have each other. I can't wait to see Tony running around finding Easter eggs. I'll definitely be chasing him with the camera.
We have had a hectic week, but ended it with the best news ever! At 11pm the other night, Rocky (our lovely 70# dog) got in a scuffle with a skunk in the backyard. The smell was like a cloud of nuclear waste hanging over our house and permeating his fur! Poor guy was whinning and crying rolling around in the grass, and NO tomato soup didn't work on him. We ended up taking him to the vet the next day and he is much better now, but he still stinks!
Friday I got the best news ever! I made the design team for Your Pictured Memories! It actually says my name on the list! I had to have Bianca come into the room to tell me that was really my name on the screen and I wasn't hallucinating from checking so much all day! I am so excited and can't wait to get started being creative! Thanks to the entire staff for picking little ol me!
Have a blessed day everyone and enjoy each and every moment you have with family and friends. I will be snapping away, as I am officially the "family documenter" with our family and scrapping away the results of this beautiful day.

No comments: