Friday, April 20, 2007


Things have been very busy this past week. I had the pleasure of attending the 3-day breast cancer charity crop/silent auction at Young Play Memories. There were at least 50 people there and we had a fantastic time. It was me and my girl Nancie and we rocked it on Saturday! We did our own thing for awhile, then we decided to start doing layouts together. Meaning we took an idea or sketch and then made our own layouts. Its amazing to see how our layouts looked simular, but then took our own style on. We were so creative and in the swing of it.. and then alas.. it was already 11pm. These days that are all day crops are so wonderful, but go by so fast. I got great news that day as well, I am going to be on the Young Play Memories Design team! Yippee! I can't wait! A friend of mine Dee Bjorklund is also on the team, so its great to have a friend that I can hopefully get together and create with! I am still trying to figure out my NSD schedule, but I know I want to be with my girls, but I also want to do some make and takes.. stay tuned!
The layout with Tinkering Ink and the picture of me and the duck was my fav of the day. I am thankful to my father for clicking this picture, circa 1972. What a shot!
I also included a few others of the day! Enjoy!

2 comments:

miss morgan... said...

i used that awesome brick paper on a layout too, it's so cool to see what people can do with the same paper and different styles!

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's!!! Awesome, girl!!! So glad to see you on Friday night!