Thursday, January 17, 2008



Hello.. well I am sneaking on my hubbys laptop and downloaded a few more pics of my frames. They have been so much fun. I am hoping to get them on my ETSY store to see if anyone wants any. I am getting super excited about all the things going on at My Daughters Wish. I have so many classes to prepare for and we are having an open house in a few weeks where all of us design team members will be doing make and take ATC cards. I am going to scan mine today and see if I can post it soon. Its super cute, with of course, Hambly, Hambly and more Hambly.. I think its going to be such a fun night. MDW is also having the Rock and Rummage Sale, which will be where you can sell off all your old stash and donate a bunch to local charities.. who wouldn't want to do that. I can think of a bunch of boxes I have been saving for such an event! Well off to check my little Tony.. watching Dora... a few minutes for me..

1 comment:

Casey said...

OMG! Your new artwork is soooooooo fabulous!!!!!! They are so hip and full of life! I reallly, really dig these!