Tuesday, January 01, 2008




Happy New YEAR! I hope all of you had an enjoyable evening and day to today.. I was fighting to stay awake till midnight.. but I made it. Aaron, Tony and I had a fantastic steak dinner, with all the fixins.. and Aaron and I shared a bottle of wine and rang in the new year together which is the most important thing. To be with those you love.

I am hoping to change the blog a little bit this month and add some fun inspiring things.. I really want to focus on documenting more about me.. looking inside my soul and finding out why oh why was I put on this earth. I have a lot of ideas, but nothing is in clear focus. I hope to change that this year. So my resolution is to focus on ME.. as selfish as that sounds.. I need to do it. I even bought a meditation book today. I am going to walk more in the early morning with no music.. I am going to try to clear my head of all the 'stuff' in there and try to put things in more perspective.

I have a lot of scrapping ideas.. I can't wait for one of my classes later this quarter.. if you would like to take a look at yourself, you'll also love this class. I have all the supplies.. but now I have to turn the camera on myself.. thats going to take a few days guts to do it!

For now, enjoy these layouts from the January Kit from Scrap For A Cure.. it has a whole package of GRUNGEBOARD! Can you say FANTASTIC!!

1 comment:

WriterGirl said...

sounds good....I am totally excited for your new focus this year! Missing you!!