Monday, November 05, 2007



Monday here... I want my weekend back! I had a great time teaching on Saturday, the class was mellow, all went well and we actually finished on time, yippee! The acrylic classes are always so much fun because I get to see people get really creative and think outside the normal scrapbook box. I try encourge individuality in the book and not to do it exactly as I have. We played and got our hands dirty.. always a blast!

Sunday I played at Scrapbook Territory doing a fun Card extravaganza class, it was a lot of fun and I got a ton of new ideas. I'll try to post some of the cards/projects this week.

Here are some more fun layouts with the Creative Hearts Studio and Scrap For a Cure kits for November. The first is from SFAC and is of Bianca and her friends on the graduation day of 8th grade. The second is from CHS and is of Bianca looking like "Nicole Richie".. (she in no way acts like her) sometimes with those HUGE glasses people say she resembles her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lo's! Love them!!

rebeccaharper said...

love these layouts... they are so fresh in technique!!!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Love your style!
Very cool!
You are so talented!
Wishyou could come teach a class near me!!
:)