Friday, November 02, 2007



Just wanted to share some more creativity I did with the November kits from Creative Hearts Studio and Scrap For a Cure. The first is with the CHS kit for November "Beauty" and this is a layout I did with that great picture of Tony at the hay maze in the Livermore Pumpkin patch. I loved the glittery leaves that came with this kit! The second is a layout of Tony I did with the November kit from SFAC called "The Santa Maria". I loved just using the Bazzill sheet as is and I painted around the edges.. I love how it turned out!
I teach tomorrow morning the Home Life Acrylic Class and can't wait to see how great everyones project comes out!

2 comments:

Casey said...

He is such a doll! The pages look great, but I really love that layout with the fantastic shot from the pumpkin patch! It showcases it perfectly.

rebeccaharper said...

love it daniela, great pictures~!