Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Lots to share today! First off, I finally got pics of all my little baby turkeys.. they were in the front yard today.. so stinkin cute! I wanted to pick them up and cuddle them, but momma was right with them.. I was in the house, and I heard the babies squeaking.. and whalla.. here they all were! I was so excited!
Also, I am sharing some mini canvas' I did at the crop I went to at Picture Me Perfect where I got to hang out with Kerry Lynn Yeary, Marie and Ginger. We had so much fun chatting, creating and just hanging out!
Lastly, I am sharing a sneak peak of my July Kit! Its all about Grungeboard. Since the Tim Holtz classes sold out so quickly, I have decided to offer this as a class as well at My Daughters Wish. It will be on July 19th at 1:30pm. We will play with grungeboard and all the new Tim Holtz embellishments, like tokens, tickets and game spinners. You'll receive a full package of the Mini Elements and tons of other grungeboard pieces! $40 Call MDW at 925-952-4437 to sign up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.......reserve "two" spots, Reiko and I will be coming up from Tracy to spend the day and take your class...can' wait!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WriterGirl said...

great projects!!! and a great idea for a class!