Monday, June 09, 2008




Happy Monday! I wanted to share my last (whaaaaaa boo hoo) layouts I did for the Scrap For A Cure Kit Club. June is the last month I am with them. They have picked a new design team. I have been with them since inception, and I can't say enough wonderful things about them. These ladies are the example of "doing what you love". They really did their homework, and have made such a wonderful company. I will miss getting their kits every month and working with them, hopefully I'll join the kit club as a customer.. :)

I know they are just going to keep growing and becoming more successful because they are the best kind of people that you want to be around and be affiliated with.

These are two of my June layouts with the kit.. its already sold out.. they rock!

1 comment:

Mallory Phillipy said...

you definitely cut that flower out of patterned paper on the bianca layout. thats my girl :)