Friday, March 07, 2008






I can't believe its been a week since I posted.. I have wanted to and I have a bunch to share.. so here is some tidbits and things..

First, I have been going Layout Crazy, and have done like 5 layouts this week. I am on a Making Memories Kick.. they have been just blowing me away with their new paper lines.. first Noteworthy, then their Love Lines, and now this special one available at the dreaded "M's".. Chelsea's Place.. I absolutely love love love these papers.. Here is one layout I did with the Love Lines paper.. One of my favorite layouts ever.. just all came together beautifully..

Secondly, I AM TEACHING AT THE UPCOMING SCRAPBOOK EXPO! Its a last minute thing, but Sheri asked me to teach a class so here it is! Its called Simple Things, and its using the brand new Blackboard Book by Cosmo Cricket.. Its going to be held on Friday March 14th at 6:30pm. Please please come and take this class.. you get so much product and you'll learn a lot of great techniques!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give more info on the clas? I am very interested but it's not up on the expo website to buy....

WriterGirl said...

looking awesome girl!!! That book rocks!!