Thursday, September 27, 2007


So, on Monday I had a birthday.. at my age, it really is a normal day, running around with toddlers, going to the grocery store.. but I must share the most meaningful gift I have received in a long time. My precious Bianca, who is now 14 and just adorable.. she amazes me everyday. She knows how much my hobby means to me.. she used to want to crop with us when she was a young girl. But now she is just too cool, and we are just too old to hang out with. She doesn't scrapbook anymore. But for my birthday she made me this 12x12 layout. What an awesome gift. her journaling blew me away. Its a lot to get from a teenager these days.. She loves me and appreciates me.. I think thats all we mothers want from our children. Confirmation that your doing the right thing, that your children are happy, feel loved and are learning from you. Thanks Bianca for the best present a mom can get, I love you with all my heart!

3 comments:

rebeccaharper said...

This is so awsome... had fun meeting you on Friday! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Your daughters words are so perfect, and you are absolutely right, every mother needs to know and feel the love their children have for them. What a treasure!

Anonymous said...

that is sooo awesome!! I love that LO!