Sunday, June 03, 2007




What a week its been for me! My little girl has now graduated from elementary school and is moving on to High School! I can't believe how grown up she is. She is moving from a private catholic school with 30 kids in her 8th grade class to a public High School with 2200 students. I am so thankful that she already knows a lot of people that are there. She is going to do fantastic in High School and she is ready, but wow what a shocker for me. She isn't my little baby anymore, she is becoming a little woman. She'll be 14 next month. She amazes me every day. Every day I look at her and I burst with pride that she is my daughter. She does fantastic in school, she is sweet, she is fun, and she is a wonderful person. I see a little bit of me inside there somewhere.. even though she is much cuter than I at this age.. She has a great core group of friends, which I love so much. I spent the last two nights making them each a graduation mini book. I wanted them to have something to take with them. They were a ton of fun to make and the girls loved them. I am tired, I am happy, but a little sad that it all ended today and that I won't be seeing her everyday in her uniform.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniela,
the books are adorable. I bet Bianca and her friends loved them.
ang