Sunday, June 17, 2007




Happy Fathers Day! I hope everyone out there is celebrating with their loved ones. We are going to my parents in laws for brunch pretty soon. I am so blessed with the most fabulous family. My father in law, Dan is the most generous caring and giving person. He would drop everything to help out someone in need. I am so grateful to have him in my life. I hope everyone has someone like him that they can depend on from being the plumber to computer genius..
Here are my projects for fathers day. The card is for both Dan and Aaron, totally cute. You can make the tree up for any occasion, so its a perfect stamp. The frame is obviously for Dan. Its a pic of Cole and Tony eating their barbeque chicken legs. They sat there for easily a half an hour, just chowing away on Mothers Day. The mini envelope book is for Aaron and has a bunch of pics and coupons from things like I'll do garbage for a week, to Bianca walking the dog every day and washing both cars for a month.
Even though my real father is not with us any longer, I hope he knows I think of him often and wish he were here to see our wonderful family. I love and miss him so much. Give your dad or someone in your life that is a father figure a huge hug and tell him how much he means to you on this special day.. hey what the heck you should do this every day and cherish the time we all have together.
Hugs to everyone,
Daniela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniela,
beautiful stuff, I'm sure it will all be very appreciated.
ang