Tuesday, September 09, 2008


This is my favorite time of year.. the weather is perfect. Not too hot, not cold yet. The stores are starting to get ready for Halloween. My favorite holiday. I can't wait to pull down all my Halloween boxes and see all my fun things. A few months ago, I was at a Chinese Market and saw this cute little monster guy who was this brown basic "ugly" doll with a big red mouth. I wanted to buy all the "stuff" with him on it, but since it was imported and kinda a "Hello Kitty" type thing, I only bought a cute charm for my cell phone. Well yesterday, I went to Target and my little Domo Kun is all over the Halloween paraphanelia! A huge one is hanging from the ceiling and he is featured as their "mascot" for Halloween. So, I am one happy camper and bought a little mini stuffed one. Here is a pic for everyone.. isn't he the cutest thing you ever saw!

No comments: