Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I wanted to share a few things today. One, this layout I did for the Scrap For A Cure Kit club.. its all about the fabric and the grunge.. my two favorite things right now. I love elements with texture and depth. Anything that "pops" off the page. The kits for June and July are going to have these elements.. June is my Vintage collection.. look for angels, antique lace, buttons, and bulk in this gatefold album. July is going to be a fantastic kit! Its all about Tim Holtz, grungeboard and getting your hands dirty. I have a lot of his new products in my hot little hands and can't to start to create with them.. I have these huge see thru bins for each month and I keep adding so much fun stuff to them each day.. I'll have to take a picture for you as a sneak peak.. they look really fun!

This layout is about SELF. Its taken me a long time to reflect on myself and do layouts and themes based on me.. but I am finally here.. accepting and looking into myself and finding what I truly love!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: