Monday, April 07, 2008


I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I feel like it went by waay to fast. I had a great adventure on Sunday. But first on Saturday, I taught my "7 Day's" class and we had such a fun time. Everyone was socializing and having so much fun we went over and had to hurry up to get it done.. lol! Next time, I am just going to schedule more time for my classes.. cause we just have too much fun! Then we had our DT meeting for MDW and we scheduled all our classes for May, June and July. I think I have 6 or so that will be on the schedule.. watch out! Look for a really fun acrylic class, a Family oriented class and a "Mommy and Me" class. All of our designers have so much talent and brought so much to the meeting.. each one of them inspires me so much. We also talked about the National Scrapbook Day schedule and the store is going to have 4 days of complete fun and crafting! Starting on May 1st!

Sunday was my big adventure, sneaking out of the house at 6:30 to go the Alameda Point Antique Fair.. OMG! It was a so incredible, the amount of fun things I saw.. I wanted so much of the furniture for my house! I wish I would have brought my camera.. but next time I will. The knickknacks galore, the furniture and the sheer size of the place.. I didn't walk out of there until 11:30, and I went pretty fast.. didn't stop at all.. just incredible.. its now going to be a monthly date for me.. and whoever would like to come, let me know.. the first sunday of each month!

These are my finds for the day.. I went a little OWL crazy and bought a bunch of them.. I bought some other things which I will also photograph.. but here they are!

How cute are these?

3 comments:

Mallory Phillipy said...

ahhh those are so cute! did you go with sheri? i think she mentioned it once, what a fun sunday adventure. miss ya!

PurpleGirl said...

I am so sorry I missed this outing! my lazy butt could not get outta bed!!! next month? those owls so ador ador!

Unknown said...

love your owls- very cute!!
I might have to tag-along one of these times