Monday, April 28, 2008

I can't believe I am doing this.. I can't sleep, my house is craaaaazy right now.. boxes everywhere and the excitement and apprehension is killing me, but you know.... I wouldn't have it any other way. I am sooo happy to be doing this kit club. I am feeling really good about it and thinking positively.
PLEASE UPS man come today.. lol! I am still waiting for 2 more boxes.. I have so much more to do and my mind is racing with all the ideas I want to accomplish.. but I have to get through this week. I have had so much support from family and friends and the scrapbook community.. I was at MillsRepCo yesterday for a retailers mini CHA show and was so excited to spend time with Jenni Bowlin. She is my inspiration! She is doing it, happy and successful. She had such words of encouragement and I left there feeling really excited and ready to jump in with both feet. I hope everyone will enjoy the things I create as much as I do. I promise to give A+ customer service, and my heart and soul into every project I do. With all the kit clubs out there right now, I keep reading "great customer service".. so that is my top priority. Keep looking, cause hopefully tonight I can post some more sneak peaks.. (once the fantastic UPS man comes to my door!)

No comments: