Thursday, December 27, 2007


Well I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! I must say that this one of the most memorable, fun, less stressed Christmas I have had in years. We just had a fanatastic couple of days, filled with family, love, tears, and just plain fun. We ate till we popped, drank a lot of wine and really had so much fun with all the kids running around the house. We have a bunch that are just getting to the "fun" age of Christmas. Tony was so spoiled with presents but I don't care, it was priceless to see him excited and squealing with happiness. I did make my sister cry with her present.. I didn't even make it to her opening it when I started to cry. It was a memoriam album for her dog Jiggs. He was put down earlier this year and I made an album for her. It was so priceless to see her reaction. That is why we do this art, to make people think, remember and express feelings... its always good to make em cry too.. hehehehehehehe!

I am giving you a sneak peak at my DT layout for the January kit for Scrap for a Cure.. can you say GRUNGEBOARD????? Fantastic!

Enjoy! Stay tuned.. tons more coming up for me.. some changes too.. in 2008!

1 comment:

WriterGirl said...

I totally agree about making people cry!! That's how I knew my Mother in Law liked her gift, she cried!