Thursday, December 13, 2007



First I wanted to do a SHOUT OUT - Happy Birthday LAURA! She is on her way to LA to see the play "Wicked" a gift from her great hubby.. I love ya girl!

I have been busy moving my mom from Alameda to Pleasant Hill these past 2 weeks. Whew.. its hard to move someone after 22 years.. I am soo happy and excited to have her even closer to me and the family.

I did take some pics of two Christmas projects I did earier this month, the MERRY sign made with leftovers from the Scrap For A Cure October set, and Elsie Christmas paper (my favorite ever!), then I found this fantastic Making Memories Advent Calendar and finished this as well.

I have added two classes I'll be teaching in January at My Daughters Wish. One is a revamp of the Carol Wingert Remember When class taught at Wishfest, and the second is a fun card class with my favorite OWLS! Pictures soon!

I hope to scrap this weekend with my girlfriends.. I haven't done it in weeks, and I need to finish my Christmas cards.. only 12 more day left and soo much to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects Daniela!! You've been tagged! (see my blog for details)

Casey said...

Your projects look fabulous! How strange, but I had the same projects this year! I'm using my leftover letters for Christmas, too, and I altered our advent chest. Great minds... ;)

WriterGirl said...

Thanks for the shout out girlie!! I didn't even post on my own blog on my b-day!! LOL!! Love you too!

And I love that Banner!