Friday, August 24, 2007


Happy Friday everyone! Wow, did I ever get caught up in a big gossip thing this week. The whole Stacy Julian email and the hubub about her comments and BPS. It was one of those things, where you are reading a message board, it references another site, then another, and all of a sudden two hours later and you have no idea where you are on the internet. How many times has this happened to you??? Its sad that something like that got out in the public, but more sad that someone you respect says comments like that about us scrappers. For me, online classes would never work cause I am a touchy feely person and I love interaction with people in classes or crops. I spend too much time as it is on the internet. I love the relationships and fiding out what is new and hip in our world, but it is time away from our families and our craft. Whilst roaming around I found this blog Scrapsmack and this lady tells it as it is. I respect that she has the guts to say what is really going on.. You go girl!
For today I'll share a layout challenge I did from my girl Wendy, and our little group, IT Girls. It was a challenge to use Grey in our layouts.. here is mine.. If your interested in joining our little group.. see here.. It Girl Media!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also got caught up a little in the drama. I took Stacy's LOM class on BPS and still can't believe she wrote that email, just so not her. But I also can't believe over 1000 people paid $300 for an online class. That is crazy to me.
I am off to check out the yahoo group and then get off the computer and work on a sccrap project : )

Anonymous said...

thanks, I try to tell it like I see it of course, everyone perspective is a little different depending on where they are standing.