Tuesday, August 15, 2006





This is my first official "post".. wheee hoooo!

This is a layout I did on Saturday night at Stampers Warehouse. I am using the fantastic new Bohemia line by My Minds Eye. Another layout is below. I love this line its easy and you don't need to add much to this paper to make it work. I also worked on my submission to the Scenic Route Design Team contest, but won't be posting those just yet. I must say that the Design Team layouts have been the best work I have done. This was the first time I am "submitting" or trying to do something with this hobby. Its a hard step to take, to put yourself out there. You do this as a hobby and friends and family that don't "know" the business tell you how great you are and that you should be doing more, but then you look at other peoples work and realize how many talented "artists" there are out there. So, for now, I'll dabble a little send in things and hope for the best. Just doing this blog is a step outside my "box". I've also posted a bunch of layouts on Two Peas (see link on side). Wanting to share something you love is a great experience and I hope you can all enjoy it too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the bloghersphere Daniela! We are lucky to have you join us! Way to go "leaping" out of the box - can't wait to see and read more and more. Your art is stunning and your models, I must add, are some of the most beautiful kids in the whole wide world! I'm delighted that your creativity is in full swing and that you are not only sharing with us but sending it out there for contests, etc. because it deserves a larger audience b/c you are a true artist - of life and of the scrapbook :) We will learn so much from visiting "The Art and Life of Daniela". It is a privilege to be a part of it. Love you! big HUG, Ally

Anonymous said...

Good Job Dani Girl!! I will definitely be looking at your blog on a regular basis.
xo, nanc

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome girl!! Whoo hooo!!!