Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I have some things to share! I have been frantically working on the September kit, think Beach! So, get out all your summer pics and lets get them in a super cute mini Zutter book. If you don't have a Zutter, go buy one! j/k.. actually I am offering Zutter services with this kit, since I know that once you use one, you'll want to buy one!
Also, here is a mini kit I am going to put up on ETSY. Its a kit to make these four super cute pocket tags, complete with flowers, buttons, and even a mini mister full of my own "glimmer mist" liquid. You'll get a Mini Mister "pink"in your kit.
This kit will only be $15.99 and you can get it right HERE on ETSY. I'll share a sneaky peak of the September kit later this week as well..

2 comments:

nan said...

beautimous!!

valerie said...

Love the tags Daniela, put me down for one set. Valerie