Friday, July 04, 2008



Well Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone enjoys this day with family barbeques and fun! I realized that I did not share my last Hambly project, so I thought I'd throw this one out there! I love making the Doodlebug houses and I decided to make the Hambly House with Mr. Hambly himself. It was a bunch of fun and I included 3-d chandeliers, an owl (of course) on a real stick sitting outside a window, curtains, flower boxes and beautiful Overlay flowers on top. I read they got hundreds of submissions.. I know they are going to have a very hard time picking from the talented people who have submitted.

3 comments:

WriterGirl said...

you rock girlie!! I love that project!!!

Anonymous said...

Daniela,
Like I told last weekend at the store....You are going to be sooo in. (and buying me dinner LOL)

nan said...

hambly queen for sure!! they are just plain silly if they don't see that. you definitely do amazing things with hambly. keep it up and your chin too! love you.