Friday, October 05, 2007



Happy Friday everyone! Its still dark here at my house.. I love being up before everyone else in the house. Its all MINE! No kids, no dogs running at my feet, just me and the quiet of early morning. I am seriously an early morning person. As soon as I am done here, I'll put on a pot of coffee and go to my craft table and start playing for about an hour. I am fully inspired at this point and have a ton of ideas and things I'd like to play with.. I bought some new Tinkering Ink, I think its called BLUR, and WOWSERS, this is my kind of paper! Its screaming at me to play with it! I am also working on a new acrylic class which is a book about home..
soo as promised here are two more layouts from my kit club designs.. First is of my Grandfather Humberto. This is one of my all time favorite pictures. Its from the 1920's and is in Brazil. Look at their clothes and look at their shoes.. wow.. I'd love to travel back in time and see what life was like back then wouldn't you? This is from the Creative Hearts Studio October Kit. The second is of Tony. Very simple layout, but I love this paper and this picture is priceless. Its of when he was about 8-9 months old and first learning how grass feels under his hands.. This was made with the Scrap For A Cure kit club for October. Have a great day everyone, try
to play a little bit!
Also, there are about 3 spots left in the Haunted House Class tomorrow at My Daughters Wish 925-952-4437, your going to feel like Martha Freaking Stewart in this crafty class.. come play with us tomorrow at 1:30pm!
OOOH a quick shout out to Laura.. see the previous post? I CAN do layouts with more than one picture.. (once in a while.. ) I know these have only one.. but I did do it! Challenge completed.. love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the grandpa photo with the cool suits, shoes and ties. And the haunted house is adorable. Can't make it as I have my company's big Gala tonight.

You inspire me so much with your creativity and how you are doing these historical photos as everyday layouts. I have been hanging on to mine thinking I have to put a "proper" heritage album together and just have not done it because it seems so big and scary. I dont want to make a mistake. You make it seem very doable and easy.

I have scanned in my old photos and now will attempt to make some layouts about my memories. And some day can do a proper album, but for now get the stories told and onto layouts.
thanks so much Daniela.
Look foward to seeing you soon and taking your new acrylic class.

Sharon F.

Anonymous said...

YOu are too funny, girl!! Loving those Lo's!!! You are on a creative spree!!