Monday, July 09, 2007


Good Monday Morning! I meant to blog more last week, but wow how busy can I get? Your Pictured Memories came out with a bunch of new paper lines and I needed to make all the projects for CHA which is next week. I had so much fun working with the new papers. I really enjoy the challenge of being under pressure to get it done quick and being creative with what I am given. I think I met the challenge and hopefully everyone will enjoy what they see. I can't show them here until next week, but I am really pleased with what I did.

On another note, I received the best phone call last week from Diana at Scrap For A Cure. She asked me to design for them! I was so excited and just floored that they would choose little ol me! The first kits and add ons are FANTASTIC! If you haven't checked them out, please do, the project is just beautiful and they have a great eye for coordinating paper lines and embellishments. I can't wait to get started! This kit club is run by the most giving wonderful ladies. They are always looking for ways to help the community and do a ton of charity work! Please please please support this club!

One more thing, don't forget I am teaching a really fun 5 x 5 Acrylic Book at My Daughters Wish on July 21st. It is going to be a ton of fun, come join us!
This is just a pic I took at Lake Merrit where we went to feed the geese/ducks. Tony was literally running away from the flock that was chasing after him. HILARIOUS!

No comments: