Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Hello World!
Well my first class at My Daugthers Wish was so much fun Friday night. It was such a surreal experience to have created something that I love and seeing others creating the same thing in front of me and they really liked it! Thanks to everyone that came, I can't wait to do it again.
Saturday I spent 13 hours at a crop with my girlfriends. These are the best days. The worst part is how FAST it goes by. We went out for lunch and of course chatted ALOT, but wow, its over in a flash. I love just being with a great group of friends that are so talented and to get inspired to do better by just being with them. So thanks to Laura, Nancie, Mallory, Gina and Sharon for hanging out with me. Above is my favorite of the day. I love this picture of my Tony even though its from behind. When I look at this, I think geez I am getting the hang of this photography thing. The second layout is of my Grandparents, Amandina and Humberto Pinho. This is one of my favorite photographs ever. The clothes, the smiles, and the car behind them. Things were so beautiful then. I am lucky to have such great pictures of my family.
Lastly, I get to teach another class! I got so excited when I was given a BARE ELEMENTS purse. So intimidating but I am so excited to create! Look for a picture of my finished product here early next week. The class will be on Friday December 1st from 6:30-8:00pm. I am not sure of the cost yet, because I have to pick out all the fun things we'll be doing to it. But I do know that its going to be something like your favorite things, or hopes and dreams. It will have a mini album inside made with Bazzill envelopes.. how fun! I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's, girl!! I cannot wait to see your BE purse!! Whoo HOOOO!!!